About Us




   Hello hello! As promised there is a new stack of RPs nearly ready to be shared with the world, but they need a bit of polishing off first. In the mean time, however, it has been brought to my attention that many of you may not know Maj - or at least know her by this name - let alone myself or the other more silent members of the RP Team. So, in a valiant effort to solve this problem, I tried to round up the team and have each of them fill out a bio about themselves (not about their characters, but about them as actual people). I say valiant because many of us would rather not be spread around the internet or known for our real names due to privacy concerns; but in the end I did manage to get three members to participate! I hope this helps to clear up some future confusions before they happen. (Go crazy with the fonts people 😜) Bios edited where necessary in order to be better explained/clearer.


Maj - πŸ‘‘

  (I felt that her bio should be first since she has already been mentioned on our site)

Name: Maj // Emoji: πŸ‘‘ (When you see an emoji attached to an RP or comment, that means that its affiliated, or the person that it goes with, has either created the RP or has left that particular comment) // Rank in the RP Team: RP Creator and RP Player // A little bit about myself: Creativity is key. I love to do and create anything that takes any sort of imagination (Drawing is probably my strong suit though.) Soldier of the Royale Council and proud MyChem Killjoy // Extra: I'm not very good at explaining myself..

Star - ⭐

Name: Star // Emoji: ⭐ // Rank in the RP Team: RP Poster (In charge of posting about new RPs and anything else that fits into a post), RP Player, also occasionally RP Page Editor // I like to spend my weekends hanging out online with my friends, especially when they need cheering up. Sometimes I can even miraculously make them smile with a crazy bad joke or two :) // Extra: irl would prefer 'he/his' because apparently many people thought I was a girl for the longest time and I still don't know why. Probably my long hair.

Vicki - 🐱

Name: Vicki // Emoji: 🐱 // Rank in the RP Team: RP Creator and Rolpayer // A little bit about me:  I'm a Whovian who likes to write stories and dance ballet // Extra: TBD


  In future I might be able to persuade some of the others to create short bios of their own, but until then we'll be putting out mostly RPs (I think?) See you then! ~ ⭐

Comments